Thursday, September 24, 2009

Crafts...

Recently I decided that I needed to take a break from cross stitching and find something else entertaining to create. There is a quaint little store in Cashiers, NC that my family visits when we travel there that has quite a collection of handmade items. One set of items in particular that has very much so captured our interest in previous years is that of these adorable hand made button/block dolls. We have collected everything from the full cast of Wizards of Oz to Mr. and Mrs. Clause and The Grinch. Last week I decided to attempt at making my own with hopes to maybe join that business. Keep in mind that these are my first attempts and are far from perfect but hopefully I will get better with each doll. Enjoy and GO DAWGS.



No comments:

Post a Comment