Sunday, August 16, 2009

Back to school again...

Tomorrow is officially back to school day. That sounds so terrible. I am actually excited for school to start though so its not all that bad. These last few weeks have been crazy getting ready to go back and other happenings. I have been trying to come up with a few things to work on this fall to help me grow in God. Recently I read the book "The Shack," if you have not read it, you need to it is defiantly a must read. In the book there is a section on judging other people and it really got to me. I did not realize how many times a day and how easy judging comes to everyone. It is really one of the main things people thrive on in life. So this fall is going to be my time to become very aware of my judging.


I am excited to make new friends and learn new things. I am also so happy it is finally football season yay! Well there is a lot more I would love to say but I need to get ready for school. So my final thoughts for the night are to God -
Dear Lord, please bless me and all my friends as we start our school year. Keep us safe and grounded and bless us with your teachings. Help us to stay on the right path and if we stray guide us back. Thank you Lord for all you give to us. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment