Thursday, August 13, 2009

Reasons...

I have been wanting to start a blog for a while now but had no idea what I would write about. I love reading friends blogs and knowing what is happening in people's lives that I can not talk to every day. I finally decided that I wanted to start my own after deciding that it wasn't necessary to have to write about a certain topic and that I could actually just write about anything. So this is my random thoughts, ideas, and life stories put on to "paper" for anyone who cares.



The title of my blog might need some explaining. Anyone that knows me knows that I am an avid Miley Cyrus fan mostly because of her amazing songs. Earlier this year she released a song called "The Climb. It talks about life's ups and downs and how even when we are going through the roughest times, we always need to have faith and keep on going because it will get better. I love songs with good lyrics and this one in particular has really spoken to me. So this blog is about my life's climb. I have no idea if anyone will actually read this but its more for me to put my thoughts down than anything. So enjoy and keep the faith.

James 1:2-4

2:Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3:because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. 4:Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment